and M. Toast, apparently. Stupid sinus infection!
a. list seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself
b. tag seven people to do the same
c. do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it"
1. I'm a natural blonde. I CHOOSE to be a red-head! And it looks way better on me.
2. If I don't tan, I get glow-in-the-dark white. Seriously. And tanning helps with the SAD.
3. Every Monday night Keith and I put the kids to bed early and watch a movie. This is something new that we've started doing in the last two months, but I think we'll keep it.
4. I have acrylic nails. Every two weeks I get a 'fill'. I'm sure I could save a lot of money every year if I did not do this (or at least did it myself), but it's something I do for me. Pampering myself, if you will. (When I was pregnant, both times, I also got a pedicure at least once a month.) Keith has NEVER complained!
5. Camping for me involves room service.
6. I love wearing high heel shoes. LOVE! Well, except during the summer when I'm wearing flip-flops. Even then, I have sandals with high heels that I wear when I go out.
7. Sometimes, when I'm bored, I let other people decide what color my toenails should be. They're currently purple, btw. Other times, I let people vote on what my next hair style should be!
There. I hope those are quirky enough for everyone! And since everyone has already been tagged, I don't care what the third rule is, I'm not tagging anyone!