Monday, October 22, 2007

Tagged again!

So Waldo Oiseau tagged me for the "8 Things about Yourself", like a week ago, and I'm just now getting around to doing it. Back in June XO tagged me with the same thing, but I'm sure I can come up with 8 more random things about me. Maybe.

1. I enjoy writing my blog so much, I'm going to take some writing classes soon. Never in a million years did I ever think I would write!

2. With all the hair and nail stuff I own, I didn't have any purple nail polish! That really sucked when I wanted to paint my toes purple for Halloween! I had to go buy some!

3. I LOVE romance novels! All that hot, steamy, and totally impractical sex, it totally turns me on. Hubby likes it when I get turned on. ('nuff said)

4. We've lived in our house for over 4 years, and I still haven't found a comforter set that I love for my bed. *sigh* Maybe some day.

5. My phone is RED! But only because it doesn't come in Green. Green is my favorite color because that's what color my eyes are.

6. I made peace with my body, and then I got pregnant. Damn babies. Now I gotta work to get back to where I used to be.

7. I'm 35 years old, and I just now found a hair style that makes me look bitchin! And I'm a hair stylist!

8. As much as I'd like to have my 25 year old body back, I love where I'm at in every other part of my life so much I wouldn't trade it for a million bucks. I'll deal with the extra weight and saggy boobs, thanks.

1 comment:

Spyder said...

I bet I'll be able to tuck my boobs in my waistband before you do!