Sunday, November 25, 2007

Love/Hate

I love having a pre-lit christmas tree. It's a wonderful thing. All the lights are already on the tree, so you don't have to worry about knots and tangles.

But, those same lights are a PAIN IN THE ASS. Even though my tree boasts that when one light goes out, the rest stay lit, they don't. I have entire sections that don't light up. I can go thru, pull every single light out, make sure they work, replace the two or three that don't, put them all back in, and the section still doesn't light up.

So I went back to Walmart today to get some replacement lights, and the guy there told me to just return it and get another one. FUCK! That sucker was a pain in the ass to carry to my car the first time! Of course, I was five months pregnant at the time.

I hate pre-lit christmas trees now.

No comments: